Robo Bacon-Neck Warfalcon Robo Bacon-Neck Warfalcon

Pretty hilarious

As a Canadian, and a communist, I fully support this product and/or service! Awesome animation! rofl "That's how you blow up some commies!"

LoZ - The Final Link LoZ - The Final Link

Unfortunate

Why does link wave his sword around like a little fairy boy? Oh, right... He is. I can see what you're trying to do, but FF7 music, with something that looks like it came out of the FF8 intro, and the Matrix action. These things are really just do NOT mix with Zelda, unfortunately, and as a result this is really just a short film that lacks cohesion and context.

Trick or Haunt Trick or Haunt

I literally laughed out loud..

Decent animation, neat music, PERFECT ENDING

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Great

A lot of fun - Incredible music, spot-on nostalgic gameboy graphics. A few more levels and I could definitely see this on XBLIG or something akin to it.

2099 2099

Decent

Smoke obscures your vision very quickly.. Otherwise, too simplistic to be particularly enjoyable.

Action Turnip!!! Action Turnip!!!

Absolutely ridiculous

I love it!

[X] Devastation [X] Devastation

Well put together

This is pretty cool, high production quality as well. I like the slow, ominous pace. Mercyles is right, well suited for some kind of viking scenario.

Xarnor responds:

I do try my best with the production. Thanks for noticing!

Fuck It I'm Back Fuck It I'm Back

Not a bad beat, could use some vocals

Not a bad beat, and the piano riff is pretty cool. The whole time I was waiting for some vocals to kick in - I think if you add some, it really bring the piece to life, especially during the break down at about 1:30. Aside from that, you've got a pretty solid hip hop beat. Good work, looking forward to seeing more. 4 & 8

Damn I'm Tired (Full) Damn I'm Tired (Full)

Just needs vocals.

I thought I heard Addictive Drums in here ;) Great VST. Good job. It's got a strong melody and a heavy crunch to it... I can kid of hear some prorgressive influence in here, like Shadows Fall or something, mixed a little oldschool thrash metal. Cool song. I would love to hear some vocals on it!