[X] Devastation [X] Devastation

Well put together

This is pretty cool, high production quality as well. I like the slow, ominous pace. Mercyles is right, well suited for some kind of viking scenario.

Xarnor responds:

I do try my best with the production. Thanks for noticing!

Fuck It I'm Back Fuck It I'm Back

Not a bad beat, could use some vocals

Not a bad beat, and the piano riff is pretty cool. The whole time I was waiting for some vocals to kick in - I think if you add some, it really bring the piece to life, especially during the break down at about 1:30. Aside from that, you've got a pretty solid hip hop beat. Good work, looking forward to seeing more. 4 & 8

Damn I'm Tired (Full) Damn I'm Tired (Full)

Just needs vocals.

I thought I heard Addictive Drums in here ;) Great VST. Good job. It's got a strong melody and a heavy crunch to it... I can kid of hear some prorgressive influence in here, like Shadows Fall or something, mixed a little oldschool thrash metal. Cool song. I would love to hear some vocals on it!

Startropics - Startechnics Startropics - Startechnics

Great job

This was a great game, and the song's very well put together. I really enjoyed listening to it, but now I think I've gotta go play StarTropics. Awesome - Keep up the good work!

saintedix responds:

Thanks godset. One of the greatest games that never made it into a series.

MMX - Storm Eagle MMX - Storm Eagle

Great song, great take on it

This was always one of my favorite songs from the X series and you did an awesome job with it. Looking forward to hearing more of your stuff - Keep it up!! Check out my stuff too if you've got the time!

Champion Battle (Pokemon RBY) Champion Battle (Pokemon RBY)

Amazing

Fucking epic man!! I've been considering putting the red/blue battle theme together in a manner similar to this. I can't get enough of it. You should check my stuff out too!

Mario Bros 3 - Bowser Banzai Mario Bros 3 - Bowser Banzai

Perfect

Very nice! I'm impressed! Full, wide sound and the way it's put together really makes the piece come to life. Awesome!!

+*. Test Drive .*+ (8-bit) +*. Test Drive .*+ (8-bit)

Pretty good

Pretty good. You could definitely boost the gain on this one, though - It's very quiet. Good attention to detail. You should check out my stuff too.

Megaman X5 Theme Megaman X5 Theme

Very nice

Great work - Does the song justice! Very well put together. All of my stuff is very video game inspired - You should check it out.

Naildown55 responds:

cool, thanks dude, ill check out ur songs

I Just Want My Kookie I Just Want My Kookie

Neat tune

Not bad, interesting - I always have a special place for chiptunes. Check out my song Bad Dude - it's a chip too.