Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Great

A lot of fun - Incredible music, spot-on nostalgic gameboy graphics. A few more levels and I could definitely see this on XBLIG or something akin to it.

2099 2099

Decent

Smoke obscures your vision very quickly.. Otherwise, too simplistic to be particularly enjoyable.

Action Turnip!!! Action Turnip!!!

Absolutely ridiculous

I love it!

Loved Loved

So good I've got an erection

Not even kidding ;)

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Great if you don't take it too seriously

Pretty good, solid sound and a lot of fun, just a couple of minor issues. I realize that when dealing with pre-recorded sound clips, changing the tempo and time signature to make more complex songs isn't really a possibility, but I found that the inability to do so really didn't let me do what I wanted to with the songs and I consequently became frustrated. Also, a good number of the guitar riffs didn't lead properly into other patterns, creating a disjuncture between the segments of songs.

To the people who say this is for pros: If you're looking at this in terms of music composition rather than a game, this is absolutely entry level... As a game, it's a lot of fun. As a flash game, it's astounding. I can't imagine the amount of time that must have gone into this. Great job!

MindScape MindScape

Work of art

The eerie music, the increasing weirdness as the game progresses and the lack of definite physics all make this one crazy and awesome game. And man, is the end creepy.

You win win at life.